Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Looking ahead to E3

So, the Electronic Entertainment Expo is upon us. What do you want to see? Here's a wishlist of stuff I'd like to see.

  • Namco announces that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be released in early 2012, and Soulcalibur V will be released later in the year so the devteam can work on balance a little more.
  • Nintendo will blow my mind with their Wii successor. 
  • WB Games will release some classic compilations of old Midway titles on XBLA/PSN to make good use of the MWY back catalog they picked up.
  • Sega announces new Daytona USA game.
  • Sony will announce a price for the PSP2 that won't be ridiculous. Hopefully, it'll be less than $300.
  • The PS Store will be back up by Sony's press conference. Hopefully sooner. I need to redeem my Mortal Kombat online pass already!
  • Big blowout for Forza Motorsport 4. The apparent lack of Porsches thus far worries me, though. Hopefully they're in.
  • EA impresses me with Need for Speed: The Run, I'll buy it as usual.
  • Something will surprise me.
So, what say you?

1 comment: