Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Soulcalibur Guest Characters Wish List, Part II

The photos I took of the shuttle launch are taking longer than expected to load up- I learned the hard way that the SD slot on my computer isn't compatible with SDHC cards, which should tell you how old it is. I'll get a USB cable to connect my camera to my computer and upload it there tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's another Soulcalibur guest character I'd like to see: The Stig.



Some say that he wants Soul Edge so he can gain the power to beat Rubens' lap time in the Suzuki.
Some say that he has a crush on Reiko Nagase, and really doesn't care that she's a video game character.
Some say that he thinks that Ridge Racer Unbounded looks like crap.
Some say that he, too, thinks that Tira's a little too Harley Quinn-esque for his tastes.
Some say that he doesn't understand why Ivy claims to be celibate but doesn't dress the part.
Some say that he really doesn't want to wait two years for a home port of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Some say that he only knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong.

All we know is, he's called The Stig.

No comments:

Post a Comment