Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Soulcalibur Guest Character Wish List, Part 1

Warning: the following opinion hasn't been well thought out- Alex


I threatened this one for a while, and now I'm going to give you guys some thoughts on who should be the guest character in the next Soulcalibur game. My first one?

Name: Lady Gaga
Movelist: Ivy, circa SCIII.


Okay, let me explain this one.

The defining characteristic of Ivy is that she looks like a walking fashion disaster to me. Seriously, she looks like a two-dollar whore. Why not bring in someone who does it with class? Well, as much class as someone can have while wearing slabs of raw meat, or Kermit dolls, or that gyroscope thing.

That, and I want to see a critical finish with the fire-shooting bra. That would be awesome.

As for the specific movelist, I'm pretty confident that there are people out there who didn't like Ivy's changes in SCIV, so why not give the players an option here? I'm just saying, this could go from "what the hell?" to "OMG AWESOM!" if played right.

But seriously, critical finish with the fire-shooting bra, how could you NOT want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment